Thursday, June 10, 2010

if you had facebook and liked my status... this is what i would say

I like you. I like every single thing about you. I like how you still want to be my friend after everything I have put you though, everything we have gone through together. I like how we are so alike; we get each other on a level that others can’t quite understand. I like your smile, it’s so cute but cheeky at the same time. I like how you look into my eyes, you’re the only person in the world I’m not afraid to keep eye contact with; your eyes are warm and make me feel safe. I like how you never judged me, everything you know about me you respect that and keep it to yourself. I like how I love you, with every single inch of my heart. In the future that loves going to fade, but you know I always will love you in a way, because you are you, and you are one of my favourite people in the world and that’s never ever going to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment