Thursday, October 7, 2010

life really confuses the hell out of me

sometimes i wonder how i got to where i am today. you know one day i was a tiny little baby, i didnt know shit, all my decisions were made for me and i didnt know any better. as i gradually got older my responsibilities grew and i started to make choices for myself, every single day, big and small. it really makes me think, every tiny little decision i make really does effect just how everything else is going to be. at the time it seems like nothing but if you think about it, if i had made one small tiny decision differently, it could be anything, like to go out for a walk, to eat a biscuit who the fuck knows, but if i had made one decision differently, would it change everything in my life? if i had decided to go to sleep an hour ago like i should have, would something have happened to me tomorrow that isnt going to now? or maybe now something else is going to happen because i am still up?

No comments:

Post a Comment