Monday, June 8, 2009

well, yeah.

truth is i don't think i'm honestly 100% over you. i don't know if i ever will be. you saw me at my worst, you made me my worst. you had me wrapped around your little finger and you were fully aware of it. you constantly walked all over me. telling me that you wanted to be friends with me, telling me you wanted to spend time with me, after another $100 ofcourse though. when things were going well couldn't you see how happy you made me? you made me my happiest, and then brought me right back down to my saddest. now days you aren't even speaking to me, and if you do it's an insult through your sister, or grunting hello because our parents are around. so yep i laughed at you today in your stupid school uniform, but to be honest, i was only laughing because if i wasn't laughing i would have been crying. i have a whole year of memories with you, that now mean nothing. you've even gone to the extreme of telling me you've forgotten me completely, and theres nothing i can do, i just have to take it. but when i catch your eye in the corridor, at the tennis club or just around the place, i know in my heart i still have a soft spot for you because i can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment