Thursday, June 18, 2009

written about me

'I'm so sick of what you do. This whole routine of 'feel sorry for me' is really getting old. You take everything so seriously and it's really getting on my nerves. I'm sick of never being allowed to say what I think. You make me walk across a mind field and watch me be careful and not step on the explosives hiding beneath. I hate it. Stop being so sensitive, it's really starting to bother me. I hate it how you joke about things straight after we've just fought over it. It's like joking at a funeral about how they died. Too soon man too soon. Stop demanding to hear what you know you don't want to hear. If the small things hurt you, you'll never be strong enough to take the real stuff. I hate how you take things personal and start saying everything is your fault. That really bothers me. You're an insanely nice person but you really do annoy me with how sensitive you are. That's you, but it's not me. I'm a straight up person and if you can't handle what I think then I don't know. Don't say we don't have a good friendship just because I'm trying not to hurt you with my harsh words. I'm sick of being the one always in the wrong with you.'

true...

No comments:

Post a Comment