Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm okay.

Do you know how seriously fucked up this is? It's so fucked up that I can't even find the words. You've got me completely speechless, I can't even see right from wrong anymore.

You tore me down, yet you are one of the things that keeps me up. Everyone knows what I need to do, hell even I know what i need to do. I just need to forget you and move on. But something draws me to you, and I just don't know what to do, it's got to the stage where i am completely lost.

Whenever I see you it's like I can't breath and no one else is around but us. I loose my train of thought whenever you walk by, and I often find myself saying to my friends, ohhh what was i saying.

I know this is so crazy, but I like to like you, even though i know you don't like me. For now I'm fine, and despite what I need to do, I think I'll just stick around for a little while longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment