Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow.

My names Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I’m 17. I’ve lost all interest in school. I have the wrong priorities in life. I fall for guys too easily and tend to creep them out. I’m a virgin and I’m pretty embarrassed about it. I care about ‘those boys’ far too much. I live with my dad but I miss my mum loads. I’m extremely close with my brother and we have been since we were babies. People tell me I’m insanely nice and I can sometimes be a pushover. Even so I get angry at some people pretty easily, and when you put me in a corner i will fight back. Also I’m very apologetic, people find it hard to forgive me because I always find myself saying sorry, so it kinda loses it’s meaning. I blame that on my childhood. I lived in a house where my parents were both physically and verbally abusive towards each other. My dads family argue quite a lot and my mums family have communication problems. I’m overweight a little and I can’t go out in public without foundation on as I’m so self-conscious about my skin. I’m quite was too much time on the computer, doing worthless things like Bebo. I always catch the bus because i don’t have a car or my licence (but I will get it really soon). I work as a waitress in a Turkish restaurant earning minimum wage which I usually fritter away. If i care about someone I often can remember there cell phone number and that came come across a little but weird. I feel like I’m getting to know someone when i know their middle name and birthday. I play hockey and our team are like sisters. I also play tennis and everyone at our club is like a big family. I lock text messages to remind me of horrible things people say to me. I have been crushing on my current crush for almost 10 months now, yet we’ve never had a stable relationship, only a drunken hook up. I have a crazy obsession with photos, I take my camera almost everywhere because I figure it’s important to capture the memories we have as they are going to be some of the best times of our lives. I’m always tired and I hardly ever get headaches. I love my home town, it’s where I’d love to raise my kids when I grow up. I don’t like wearing socks to bed unless it’s really cold and I always wear my signit ring I got from my mum for my 16th birthday. I like to drink, a lot of people are against it but I just love going out to a party with my mates. When I say I love someone, I do mean it, and I love a lot of people in heaps of different ways. I like hugs and kisses are just amazing when you are so intertwined with someone. I laugh at almost anything, I think a sense of humour is vital in today’s society, because there’s nothing better than a good giggle. I love music so much and people often are amazed at how I know all the words to such a vast, wide range of songs. I believe in ghosts and I think the ghost house up Mangoroa Hill is one of the coolest places on earthe. I don’t like to read books yet I love buying cosmo and dolly and reading all the sex stuff. I think Barack Obama will be a good president, and I also think Ribena Sprite and Vodka would make the best drink ever. My favourite classes at school are food and P.E and funny that those two teachers are the ones that like me. I don’t have any idea what I want to do when i finish school. I love Memphis meltdown rapberry chocolate ice cream, but it is only ever eaten at my aunties, like tradition. I have a favourite cup I always drink out of and I also have a favourite pen from smiggle. I have a pretty boring life, but all in all I like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment