Monday, May 11, 2009

It was the right thing to do...

I'm scared to go to school.
I had to lie through my teeth to both of my parents today saying i was 'sick.'

Truth is none of this should have happened. I would have loved to have you guys over, but when my brother threatens to leave I can't just turn on him. Maybe if Michael wasn't aware of all the horrible things you had done to me, he wouldn't have minded you being there. If only he didn't know that you were completely using me because you couldn't find anywhere else to drink. You have had me blocked on msn for ages, you ignore me at school, you bitch about me behind my back all the time, you threaten me, you are afraid of me. Basically you treat me like shit, and quite frankly you don't deserve anything from me and I kicked you out because my brother is aware of that, and he doesn't want to see me hurt.

So to you three I'm really sorry, you guys were welcome to stay.
To you two fuck you's. I dislike you both with a passion.
And Michael, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment