Friday, May 29, 2009

fuck it

i want an explantion. im sick of being ignored, laughed at, looked at like im a monster. people think im just selfish, and this kinda is, but it just bugs me that i cant find anything i did that was bad enough to deserve this. YOU GUYS WOULDNT EVEN WALK WITH YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE OF ME. you know what fuck this. i did nothing, i tried so hard to be so good to yous, i changed my whole life to try and work things out with you guys, but now look at things.

especially you, you are embarassed of me! WTF, you are the most pathetic peice of crap i ever met, you wont even talk to people if im there. i hate you for how you treat me, tell me what i did to you? you used me, thats about all i can think that fucked things up. you fucken loser, and now you're ruining your friendship with someone else for no reason. you have changed so much. AHHH!

i feel like shit. because of yous. everyday is shit cos im not even allowed to talk to yous. FUCK IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment